Monday, February 18, 2013

TPMFD ENDORSES GUN CONTROL

I am sure all the crazies that are reading this must think that I am out of my mind, but rest assured, according to my psychiatrist, I am no longer bonkers (if I stay on my meds).

That said, you might be wondering why such an esteemed blog such as The Perfect Murder for Dummies would endorse gun control.  As I have gotten older, and possibly wiser (or more cynical), I have realized that killing is simply too easy.  I mean really, where is the pleasure in the kill if any hillbilly or psychotic can buy an assault rifle and killing 20 kindergartners?

A lot of my hardworking followers have been doing their killings carefully, one or two at a time, and now some punk assed kid has a higher kill total than they do.  IS THAT FAIR?  I say not.  If you want to kill in bulk, come up with something more clever than an Uzi.  What about a virulent strain of bacteria?  Quicksand?  That would be cool--when was the last murder by quicksand?

All of this mindless killing has depressed me--I want to see more mindful killing.  Put some thought and effort into it.  Show some creativity.  Use a musket for Christ's sake or a blunderbuss. 

Support a ban on assault weapons, except for tanks--I want one of those.

1 comment:

  1. Heу Therе. I found youг weblog thhe usagе оf mѕn.
    Тhisiѕ аn extгemely neatly written аrticle.
    Ι'll make ѕuгe to boοκmarκ it and
    rеturn tо rеаd mοгe of your uѕeful іnfο.
    Thankѕ foг the pοst. I wіll ceгtainlу
    rеturn.

    Visit mу weblog - best of le bon coin

    ReplyDelete