Sunday, March 11, 2012

KILLING THE UNBORN

I am still stunned at how often religious wackos read this site, but a number of fundamentalists have asked the following question: does killing the unborn count as murder?

I am not sure why they CRAZY bother asking, unless they think somehow the Supreme Court would find it admissible or compelling, but I'll respond nonetheless.

NO, dumbass hillbillies, killing the unborn does not count as murder.  The pill doesn't count, condoms don't, nothing even remotely related to abortion or contraception counts. 

I see it in the same way as I do with Zombies: KILLING THE UNDEAD DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD, SO KILLING THE UNBORN DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL UNLIVING.

I've come to the realization during these postings that I hate fundamentalist Christians, I hate idiots, I hate hillbillies, I hate the rich--WOW, I hate the entire Republican Party.

If you want a good kill, don't kill a fetus, kill a Republican.

No comments:

Post a Comment