Monday, August 23, 2010

ONE KILL EACH UNTIL WE’VE ALL HAD A TURN

I am amazed with the progress that many of you have had with these lessons. Never in my fondest dreams would I think that I’d have acolytes writing me to tell that they’ve already made a kill, much less second, third, fifth kills after only one month of lessons (maybe I should make this into a video series or do conventions). In fact, one person has notched her 13th already, yes, a female! Go grrrrl, let’s shoot through that serial killer glass ceiling!


But seriously, and I don’t want this to sound like I’m not proud of you, because I am, but let’s slow down a bit. A couple of folks have emailed me saying that all the people they tried to kill were already dead when they got there. That can be quite demoralizing.

So if you’ve already notched your first, try to be considerate and save a few for the rest of them. (And hey, if you haven’t killed yet, hurry up, I don’t really making everyone wait for the slowpokes.)

3 comments:

  1. yah. tell that chick to slow down. i gotta text now to see if anyones still alive to kill.
    A Man with a Pistol but nowear to Put it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm that "Chick" and I can tell you what you can do with that pistol. Learn to shoot or give it to a woman who can teach you. LMAO.
    Grow and pair and then go find an easy target, like a mannequin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a room you too.

    ReplyDelete